Followers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Have I finally figured out how to get into blogger?  Seriously?   I've been trying for a couple weeks.  I did not realize I had to create a blogspot name - LOL  That is what has been holding me up.  What a doofus.
   Wait!  now that I'm posting... who exactly am I posting too?  How do I find my friends.  Oh how I will miss my current blog site, which is shutting down sometime... although when Yahoo360 shut down it took them months.  
   I have met some incredible people on the blog sites.  Some near.  Some far.  I hope to "meet" more.
   Perhaps I should share a little bit?  I'm a MOM of 4 amazing kids.  There are days when they are not so amazing but I still claim them as mine.  I have a growing faith that has lead me down a life time of windy paths - windy like curvy not windy like the wind... although there have been times when I've been blown off my path.   I have been married for a while (25 years and counting) and it has not always been easy. He is a great guy who has worked since he was able to spin a wrench, although that is not what he does as a career.
   I love NASCAR but admittedly lost my greatest passion for the sport when Dale Earnhardt died.  There is just something about those motors running that just draw me like a moth to the flame.  Mind you I am the most cautious driver on the road.  I don't speed 99.9% of the time.  And if you honk at me at a stop light, if it just turned green, it gives me incentive to wait a couple more seconds.  I like to make sure the intersections are completely clear before I pull out.   Like I said - I have 4 kids some of whom need their taxi driver:D
   I love music.  Lots and lots of music.  There is a song for every one of my moods and I like a variety but tend to lean mostly to "Christian", folk, classic rock, classical (that's new!)  some jazz.... I just like a variety but don't tend to listen to radio stations that carry modern stuff unless of course my kids mess with my knobs.  Normally I listen to cd's in Ruwanda aka as Mom's van.
   I really do have amazing kids.  My oldest was in college for photography, my second graduated Summa Cum Laude and is now in grad school, my third is in high school - Lord Help Me - she is a good student and on the swim team, and my youngest is in middle school - So far so good.  Boy, Girl, Girl, Boy.
   Ok, if I haven't completely scared you off with the above and you love family, God, Music and NASCAR we may have things in common!  Oh and good books.  I love good books.  (shameless plug:  my brother has written a book - called Circling Yellowstone that you can get via amazon.com on kindle, nook or paperback.  It's pretty funny in places and if you've ever been adventurous or 21 you might be able to relate - LOL)  It's about working at Yellowstone National Park as a student employee

   One last question:  how do you publish from the preview area?

No comments:

Post a Comment