Oh wait. Here's the button to blog. My gosh. Why is this confusing me so much? I feel like I"m juggling between multiple sites for the same blog spot. I couldn't even find the button to do a simple blog. I kept pushing the one that says create new blog, which would mean setting up yet another blog site. No THANK YOU. I can't even figure this one out yet! LOL
I've got the major drags going on. I really think I have not adapted to the school schedule this year which requires that I get up an hour earlier than I have been for many years.. but my bedtime remains roughly the same. When does the time change drop me back an hour? I need it.
I don't mind helping my friend by giving her rides to church but it means we all have to get up earlier in order to accommodate the extended ride time to get to her home and then the extended route to get to church. I'm just losing sleep all over the place.
My daughter is on the swim team this year!!! Which can mean late nights on swim meet nights. Very exciting since I was involved in all the school sports many moons ago (and no I am not athletic!) LOL I had hoped one of my four kids would at least be active such as I was and they are... just not necessarily in sports or even band / choir, much to my chagrin. I love my kids. Some like music. Some don't. Some like to work out... but in spurts. I'm so busy I think sometimes maybe I''m not a good example. I simply can not fit into my schedule more practice time on my music - be it flute, piano, guitar, baby psaltery ( plus the cat swats at me if I practice my baby psaltery!) what ever. And although I have the equipment to run on a treadmill (who doesn't) it doesn't get the use I had envisioned when I received it. I have hopes... My kids will eventually have lives outside of home here and then I will have tons of time to do the things I'd love to do right? he he he he he
Life in the fast lane. Is there something to be said for just being a home body? Or is it better to be active active active. I think there has to be a balance. Does one ever really find balance?
Hi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteI understand your confusion with creating blogs. This is what I think...you create one blogspot where it says new.....then each time you want to blog you go over to the right where the three buttons are and click on the pen/pencil button and write the next blog. It will show up under the heading you gave to your original blog. Does this help?